How to invert motor rotation with Betaflight and Blheli
- Take your propellers OFF!!!
- In Blheli invert the motor rotation.
- In Betaflight go to the console and type:
set yaw_motor_direction = -1followed by a
- Go back into the CLI and run
get yaw_motor_directionto make sure your value is saved, you want to see
- Now verify your configuration by going to the motors tab, providing power, and spinning each motor up individually.
- Remember to test it out slow when you take your quadcopter to the field.